Discussing Breast Cancer Testing Results with Children11:32 AM January 18, 2012
Charity Adams, Co-Founder and Senior Therapist at Noyau Wellness Center, discusses when the best time is to talk to your children about the results of breast cancer testing with the CW33 Dallas. Click on the link below to see what she had to say.
- Fox 4 News talks with Charity Adams about the recent gun range murder and PTSD
- Charity Adams sits down with WFAA’s Ron Corning to discuss how to talk with your teenager about sexual pressures and porn addiction.
- Charity Adams discusses how to talk with your teens about drug use.
- Angela Taylor, Co-Founder, discusses rash of school bomb treats with CultureMap Dallas…
- CW 33′s Round Table Discussion with Co-founder Charity Adams MA LPC